Terms and Conditions
Last updated: January 12, 2023
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Country refers to: California, United States
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to XRPL.Agency LLC.
Content refers to content such as text, images, or other information that can be posted, uploaded, linked to or otherwise made available by You, regardless of the form of that content.
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Service refers to the Website.
Terms and Conditions (also referred as "Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
Website refers to XRPL Coins, accessible from xrplcoins.com
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
When You create an account with Us, You must log in using the security of Xumm wallet.
Your Right to Post Content
Our Service allows You to post Content. You are responsible for the Content that You post to the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content to the Service, You grant Us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Service. You retain any and all of Your rights to any Content You submit, post or display on or through the Service and You are responsible for protecting those rights. You agree that this license includes the right for Us to make Your Content available to other users of the Service, who may also use Your Content subject to these Terms.
You represent and warrant that: (i) the Content is Yours (You own it) or You have the right to use it and grant Us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) the posting of Your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
The Company is not responsible for the content of the Service's users. You expressly understand and agree that You are solely responsible for the Content and for all activity that occurs under your account, whether done so by You or any third person using Your account.
You may not transmit any Content that is unlawful, offensive, upsetting, intended to disgust, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable. Examples of such objectionable Content include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Unlawful or promoting unlawful activity.
- Defamatory, discriminatory, or mean-spirited content, including references or commentary about religion, race, sexual orientation, gender, national/ethnic origin, or other targeted groups.
- Spam, machine – or randomly – generated, constituting unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling.
- Containing or installing any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses, or other content that is designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of a third person.
- Infringing on any proprietary rights of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other rights.
- Impersonating any person or entity including the Company and its employees or representatives.
- Violating the privacy of any third person.
- False information and features.
The Company reserves the right, but not the obligation, to, in its sole discretion, determine whether or not any Content is appropriate and complies with this Terms, refuse or remove this Content. The Company further reserves the right to make formatting and edits and change the manner any Content. The Company can also limit or revoke the use of the Service if You post such objectionable Content. As the Company cannot control all content posted by users and/or third parties on the Service, you agree to use the Service at your own risk. You understand that by using the Service You may be exposed to content that You may find offensive, indecent, incorrect or objectionable, and You agree that under no circumstances will the Company be liable in any way for any content, including any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content.
Although regular backups of Content are performed, the Company do not guarantee there will be no loss or corruption of data.
Corrupt or invalid backup points may be caused by, without limitation, Content that is corrupted prior to being backed up or that changes during the time a backup is performed.
The Company will provide support and attempt to troubleshoot any known or discovered issues that may affect the backups of Content. But You acknowledge that the Company has no liability related to the integrity of Content or the failure to successfully restore Content to a usable state.
You agree to maintain a complete and accurate copy of any Content in a location independent of the Service.
- NFT Terms. As used herein, “Own” means your rights with respect to an NFT you have purchased or otherwise rightfully acquired from a legitimate source, where proof of such purchase is recorded on the applicable blockchain. You agree, in relation to any NFT that you Own, that you Own that NFT in accordance with any description which accompanies that NFT. Issuer may, at its option, use third party platforms or wallet extensions (which may be owned or operated by third parties) to sell NFTs (“Third Party Sites”). You agree to adhere to any applicable terms of service or privacy policies applicable to the use of any Third-Party Sites. UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE IN THE DESCRIPTION OF THE APPLICABLE NFT, AN NFT THAT YOU OWN WILL BE TRANSFERABLE, BUT ANY TRANSFEREE WILL BE SUBJECT TO THESE NFT TERMS. NFTS THAT WE PROVIDE ARE TIED TO UNIQUE GOODS, SERVICES AND EXPERIENCES. YOU SHOULD NOT PURCHASE OUR NFTS WITH A VIEW TO INVESTMENT, RESALE OR SPECULATION. THERE CAN BE NO ASSURANCE AS TO THEIR PRESENT OR FUTURE VALUE, TRANSFERABILITY OR MARKETABILITY.
- Risks of NFTs. Once you Own any NFT, you are responsible for any loss or damage to, or loss of access to, the NFT and neither Issuer nor any of its licensors shall have any liability in such circumstances, regardless of cause. You expressly understand and agree that your use of the Services and any NFTs is at your sole risk and that the Services and NFTs are provided “as is” and “as available.”
- Terms of Sale. All sales of NFTs are final. Once you have made a purchase of an NFT, you should promptly take the necessary steps to complete your transaction (e.g., activate or download any content or secure any seed phrase or corresponding private key). We encourage the use of secure, offline storage measures for NFTs. You may purchase NFTs using real or virtual/cryptocurrency, where multiple payment options are made available to you. You may resell or otherwise transfer an NFT that you Own where this is permitted by these NFT Terms and applicable law. Any sale or transfer must provide for the transfer of all of your rights then outstanding with respect to such NFT. Anyone receiving such NFTs from you agrees to and is bound by these NFT Terms. You are strictly forbidden to sell, swap, donate, give away, transfer, or otherwise dispose of your purchased NFT to any person who is not twenty-one (21) years or older.
- Pricing. Each NFT will be priced on the Services (at USD or the equivalent value in XRPL based assets as determined by us in our sole discretion and displayed on the Service at the time of purchase), inclusive of all applicable NFT minting and “gas” costs, excise taxes and U.S. domestic shipping. Additional sales tax may be charged.
- Inherent Risks with Digital Assets. There are risks associated with using Internet-based digital assets such as NFTs and cryptocurrency, including, but not limited to, the risk of hardware, software and Internet connections, the risk of malicious software introduction, and the risk that third parties may obtain unauthorized access to information stored within your electronic wallet. You accept and acknowledge that we will not be responsible for any communication failures, disruptions, errors, distortions or delays you may experience when using the XRPL network, however caused.
- Value, Volatility, Not an Investment. The prices of NFTs can be extremely volatile and subjective, and NFTs have no inherent or intrinsic value. To the extent there is a price or market for a blockchain asset such as an NFT, (a) those prices and markets are extremely volatile, (b) variations in the price of other digital assets could materially and adversely affect the value of any digital assets you own, including NFTs, and (c) there is no guarantee that NFTs will have or retain any value. NFTs are not securities or financial instruments and are not offered for investment purposes. The commercial or market value of NFTs may materially diminish in value as a result of a variety of things, including negative publicity associated with Issuer. You accept and acknowledge that we will not be responsible for the risks of engaging in any transactions relating to your NFTs with third parties (e.g., transferring your NFT from a third party on any so-called “secondary market”).
- Use of Blockchain. The Services does not store, send, or receive NFTs. This is because NFTs exist only by virtue of the ownership record maintained on the Services’ supporting blockchain in the XRPL. Any transfer of NFTs occurs within the supporting blockchain in the Network, and not on the Services. We do not make any promises or guarantees about the availability of NFTs or that it will host your or any other NFTs at any specific location and/or for any specific period of time. Upgrades to the XRPL, a hard fork or other change to the XRPL, a failure or cessation of the XRPL or its underlying cryptocurrency, or a change in how transactions are confirmed on the XRPL may have unintended, adverse effects on all blockchains using those or similar technologies, including the NFTs. We do not make any promises or guarantees related to the XRPL, or any third parties related to the NFTs or the Services (including any of their respective applications and/or services, as well as to the continued availability of or the protection or storage of any data you provide to those parties). You accept and acknowledge that we will not be responsible for any loss of access to your NFTs due to loss of your private key(s), custodial error or purchaser error, mining attacks, hacking, security weaknesses, fraud, counterfeiting, cyberattacks and other technological difficulties.
- Tax Calculation. You are solely responsible for determining what, if any, taxes apply to your NFT-related transactions. We are not responsible for determining the taxes that apply to your transactions on the Services or other NFT-related transactions.
- General. You also acknowledge and agree that: (a) you have obtained sufficient information to make an informed decision regarding the NFTs; (b) you are solely responsible for determining the nature, potential value, suitability and appropriateness of these risks for yourself; (c) Issuer does not represent or warrant that any NFTs, or its supporting systems or technology, are reliable, current or error-free or otherwise meets your requirements, that defects in the NFTs, or their supporting systems or technology, will be corrected, or that the delivery mechanism for NFTs will be free of viruses or other harmful components; and (d) Issuer shall not be responsible for any communication failures, disruptions, errors or delays you may experience related to the NFTs.
- NFT sales on the XRPL Coins platform are subject to transaction fees. NFTs belonging to certain collections or trades made using specific issued currencies may be subject to reduced or no transaction fees. NFT Token Accept Offers will be charged 1.25% fee in credits at the time the offer is being accepted.
Intellectual Property Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is Our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on the Service infringes a copyright or other intellectual property infringement of any person.
If You are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and You believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement that is taking place through the Service, You must submit Your notice in writing to the attention of our copyright agent via email at email@example.com and include in Your notice a detailed description of the alleged infringement.
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) for misrepresenting that any Content is infringing Your copyright.
DMCA Notice and DMCA Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims
You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright's interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that You claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work.
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on the Service where the material that You claim is infringing is located.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by You that You have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your notice is accurate and that You are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
You can contact our copyright agent via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of a notification, the Company will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Service.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your Account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately. If You wish to terminate Your Account, You may simply discontinue using the Service.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these states, each party's liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
"AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company's provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
For European Union (EU) Users
If You are a European Union consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident in.
United States Legal Compliance
You represent and warrant that (i) You are not located in a country that is subject to the United States government embargo, or that has been designated by the United States government as a "terrorist supporting" country, and (ii) You are not listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not effect a party's ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service. You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material. We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us: email@example.com